Port Blair, Oct 14: Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), the national leader in test preparation services for aspiring doctors and IITians with more than 200+ centres across the country, has announced that the eleventh edition of its flagship Annual Scholarship Exam, named as the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE), will be held over a staggered session starting from November 26 – December 06, 2020 across 24 states & Union Territories in the country.
Online examinations will be conducted between November 26 to December 06, 2020 (every day) from 02:00 PM – 07:00 PM. Students can take exam anytime during this login window. The offline examinations will be held on December 06, 2020 in two shifts – 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM (morning) and 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM (evening) following the government guidelines
Being one of the largest private sector pan-India exams, ANTHE gives deserving students an opportunity to earn up to 100% scholarship and helps them take the first step in their endeavours to become doctors and IITians. In 2019 alone, the number of students who appeared for the exam was more than 3.4 lakhs. The last date for submitting enrolment form for ANTHE 2020 is 3 days before the date of online exam and 7 Days before the date of offline exam. The exam fee is a nominal Rs. 200 which can be paid through net banking channels, debit card, credit card or directly at Aakash Institute’s branch/centre/office.
As an additional benefit, students enrolling for ANTHE will also get the Meritnation school booster course free of cost. Meritnation is a subsidiary of AESL.
The results will be declared on 15th December, 2020 for students studying in Class X, XI, XII and on 17th December, 2020 for students studying in Class VIII & IX.
DETAILS OF THE EXAM
• The ANTHE exam will carry a total of 90 marks and have 35 MCQ type questions to test the knowledge of students studying in Class VII to Class XII.
• For Class VIII and Class IX, the students will be tested on subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Mental Ability.
• For Medical aspirants studying in Class X, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mental Ability.
• For Engineering aspirants studying in Class X, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Mental Ability.
• For Medical aspirants studying in Class XI -XII, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
• For Engineering aspirants studying in Class XI -XII, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• The duration of the exam across streams will be 1 hour.
• There is no negative marking in the exam.
Approximately 2000 students across Classes VIII to XII will be eligible for 100% scholarship on Tuition Fee, along with 600 students eligible for Cash Awards.
Beyond the top scoring students, there will also be attractive scholarships on Tuition Fee based on the marks scored by the student in ANTHE test.
The countrywide talent hunt will be conducted across the states & Union Territories of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal. AESL has also announced that more ANTHE centres can be opened in any city on request from students, parents or school authorities, subject to minimum conditions.
Commenting on the launch of ANTHE 2020, Mr. Aakash Chaudhry, Director and CEO of Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), said “We are overwhelmed by the response that ANTHE has received over the last decade. Today, it has emerged as one of the largest gateways in the country for school students aspiring to realise their Medical or IIT dreams. To encourage more participation, we have invited applications from students’ studying in Class VIII-XII. We are confident that just like the previous years, students will come out in lakhs to apply for the prestigious talent hunt exam and take advantage of this great opportunity to achieve their career goals.”